1. We have the only instructor, Mike Whitty, who is an attorney, and also a hands-on park manager. He deals with the same problems that confront your park.
2 We provide a newly revised textbook for use in the class. It contains all of the Oregon statutes that you need to operate your park according to the law. Several forms used in park operations are included and discussed during the class. Experienced managers have commented on their appreciation for this useful guide.
We are certified by the Oregon Real Estate Agency to provide continuing education credit to Real Estate Brokers and Property Managers.
3 Our classes are small, presented in a seminar style, so that your questions are answered. You also learn from the answers to questions asked by other park managers.
4. At no additional cost, we provide two years of continuing advice on questions that arise in your park. Mike responds to several calls and emails every week in fulfilling this service.
5. We ask our managers for a written evaluation at the end of the class, and the comments are uniformly positive.
6. We are extremely conscious of the efficient use of your manager’s time. We take only short breaks, serve lunch in the classroom (included in the tuition), and finish the entire process, including presentation of certificates of completion, in four hours and 30 minutes.
7. And, here’s the best part, you will enjoy the presentation style and sense of humor of the instructor!